On the First Sunday after Pentecost, of All Saints (June 7th 2015 AD), when the Church commemorates Third Finding of the Precious Head of St John the Baptist, the consecration of the chapel of St Clement of Ohrid was celebrated in the Probishtip Municipality. Officiating with the consecration and the Liturgy was His Eminence, Metropolitan of the Diocese of Kumanovo and Osogovo k. Dr. Joseph in concelebration of Their Eminences, Metropolitan of Tetovo and Gostivar k. Joseph and Metropolitan of Bregalnica k. Illarion, Very Rev. Archimandrite Damascene and numerous clergy from MOC-OA. The consecration of the chapel marks 70th anniversary of the First Church-Laity Synaxis held in March 1945 in Skopje.
Source: Diocese of Bregalnica